- Support and reflection groups
- Court accompaniment
- Assistance with Temporary Protective Orders
- Access to shelters, legal services & counseling services
- DFCS-referred/Court-mandated women’s group
- For more information on the Women’s Program click here.
24-session family violence intervention classes certified by the State of Georgia that includes:
- Critical-consciousness and education groups focusing on domestic violence
- Substance-abuse education component
- For more information on the Men’s Program click here
- Parenting Program
- For more information about our Parenting Program click here
- Community education and engagement
- Interventions and services for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Queer/Questioning LGBTQ participants
Since 2,000, we’ve provided over 212,000 individual services to:
- 4,300+ women.
- 650+ men.
- 2,300+ youth.